Cross Creek Ranch: Classic and Kingston Collections
Lennar now offers Self-Guided Tours for the first time ever! To tour model homes on-site and on your own, all you need to do is provide a few key pieces of information and we will send you a unique code to access the models of your choice.
A beautifully decorated Village Builders - Classic and Kingston: Ridgefield II Welcome Home Center is OPEN DAILY in Cross Creek Ranch!
If you've been looking for your luxury dream home, then look no further than Village Builders - Classic and Kingston Collections. These timeless, exquisite collections of homes feature luxury amenities, large floor plans, and beautiful interior and exteriors. You will love the luxury included amenities such as a spiral staircases, elegant formal dining rooms, first floor master suites with dual sinks, walk-in shower and a separate tub, and a wonderful variety of optional features. The Cross Creek Ranch Classic Collection now offers a standard four car garage.
Hitting a new level of sophistication, Village Builders Next Gen® series by Lennar is now available in Cross Creek Ranch: Kingston Collection. These homes are perfect for a variety of dual living situations and include a separate entrance, living space, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath. Village Builders designed these unique floor plans to be incorporated into the main home in a way that allows it to be a separate space, but also offers direct access to the main home. See a Village Builders New Home Consultant for more information!
28323 Sparkling Brook Lane
Fulshear, TX 77441
New Home Consultants:
One Of Our Team Members
- Basketball Court: The Arbor Park Sports complex features a basketball court.
- Clubhouse: Clubhouse Commons features the on-site Italian Maid Cafe.
- Community Center: Clubhouse Commons features a fitness center, cafe and community gathering room.
- Fitness Center: The state-of-the-art fitness center features a full time personal training staff & classes.
- Golf Course: Running along Flewellen Creek, the community features a disk golf course.
- HOA: CCR CA
- Lake Pond: Lakeside Hill features wonderful views of the amphitheater and main lake where Catch-and-Release fishing permitted in all lakes.
- Park: Pocket Parks located within walking distance of all sections. Canine Commons is the communities fenced dog park, with dedicated areas for smaller and larger breeds.
- Picnic Area: The Arbor Park features a covered pavilion for picnics and parties.
- Playground: All playgrounds are safety rated for children of all ages and contain Kiddie cushion mulch-filled surface.
- Pond: Cross Creek Ranch Polishing Pond also functions as an engineered water quality basin where water is filtered for reuse throughout the development for irrigation.
- Soccer Field: The Soccer fields can be located at the Arbor Park sports complex.
- Splash Park: Adventure Island Water Park features a resort-style pool, 140ft long water slide and includes a Splash-n-Spray Park, a wading pool, and tanning shelves with water jets.
- Sport Court: The Arbor Park Sports complex features a basketball court, two tennis courts, a sand volleyball court and disc golf course entrance.
- Swimming Pool: Home to the Cross Creek Ranch Krakens Swim Team, the swimming pool features dedicated lap lanes and plenty of lounge seating.
- Tennis Court: Located at the Arbor Park sports complex.
- Trail: Miles of a gorgeous hike-and-bike trail system wind through the community.
- Volleyball Court: Located at the Arbor Park sports complex.
Cross Creek Ranch features green spaces, native trees, waterways that provide a stunning back drop for community life. Flewellen Creek Park is approximately 150 acres running through the heart of this community, and features a great disk golf course that is sure to be one of the most wonderful things about Cross Creek Ranch. Residents can enjoy a meal at the on-site Italian Maid Cafe. The Adventure Island Water Park features a resort-style pool, a wading pool, a water slide and a splash park for the kids. Flewellen Creek Pool is home to the Cross Creek Ranch Krakens swim team.
There are miles of hike-and-bike trails winding through the community that the residents can take advantage of on beautiful days. A state-of-the-art on-site fitness center with full-time personal training staff is a go to when the weather is not so accommodating, and the Arbor Park features tennis courts, basketball courts, covered arbor, restrooms and soccer fields.
The large community room is a great place for residents to enjoy a large gathering or event, and the Boardwalk offers a chance to observe the native wetland plants, wildlife and birds.
There are a number of pocket parks located throughout the community in every section, and a new dog park is for the four-legged friends of the community.
To make sure the residents get the most out of life in Cross Creek Ranch, activities and events are coordinated by an on-site Lifestyle Director.
Schools for Kingston Collection
- Katy ISD
- James Randolf Elementary School
- Seven Lakes Jr. High School
- Tompkins High School
Fulshear-Simonton Volunteer Fire Department
281-533-9901 (for emergency dial 911)
Bob Lutts Fulshear - Simonton Branch Library
Fulshear Police Department
281-346-1717 (dispatch) 281-346-2202 (direct)
USPS: Fulshear Branch
Katy Mills Mall
LaCenterra Shopping District
Power To Choose
888-671-8175 Contact Village BuildersRequest Info
888-671-8175 Contact Village BuildersRequest Info
Award winning home designs await.
You'll find the excitement of Village Builders' award winning home designs in every one of these stunning homes in Cross Creek Ranch. This stunning collection features elegant design elements and luxury amenities such as a chef's dream kitchen, covered patio, game room, media room, and a master suite with dual vanities. From the included luxury amenities to the special features unique to each floor plan, the home of your dreams awaits. Stop by our beautiful Welcome Home Center and our knowledgeable New Home Consultants can help you find the new luxury home of your dreams in Cross Creek Ranch today!