Wildwood at Northpointe: Provence and Wentworth Collections
The Village Builders Wildwood at Northpointe: Provence and Wentworth Collection Welcome Home Center has now closed. Please contact us for more information, tours and appointments for final opportunities to own the luxury home of your dreams by Village Builders in Wildwood at Northpointe today!
Village Builders' Provence and Wentworth Collections of homes offer modern luxury in a beautifully wrapped package. The Design Studio offers attractive interior upgrades for flooring, windows, cabinets, and panels. You will love the included luxury amenities such as a chef's kitchen, a spacious covered patio, a generous game room, a dedicated media room, and a first floor master suite with dual vanities.
Hitting a new a level of sophistication, Village Builders Next Gen® series by Lennar is available in Wildwood at NorthPointe: Wentworth Collection. These homes are perfect for a variety of dual living situations and include a separate entrance, living space, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath. Lennar designed these unique floor plans to be incorporated into the main home in a way that allows it to be a separate space, but also offers direct access to the main home. See a New Home Consultant for more information today!
By appointment only
Tomball, TX 77377
New Home Consultants:
- Clubhouse: Conveniently located inside the neighborhood, the Clubhouse features a pool and park, and offers a great place to chat with neighbors or enjoy some family fun time.
- Greenbelt: Residents can get back to nature right in the neighborhood on the lush greenbelt trails.
- HOA: FirstService Residential: 713-932-1122
- Lake Pond: A glittering lake and smaller water features located throughout the community boast resort-style living in an amenity rich community.
- Park: There is a neighborhood park located at the Clubhouse, and 11 different City Parks as well as the nearby Burroughs Park and Spring Creek Park.
- Picnic Area: The nearby Spring Creek Park offers 110 covered picnic tables, and Burroughs Park features additional picnic sites for some outdoor family fun time.
- Playground: There is a great neighborhood playground located inside the community, as well as The Playground For All Children at nearby Burroughs Park, which meets the needs of disabled children. Nearby Spring Creek Park also features a playground.
- Pond: The smaller ponds in the neighborhood are a nice place to sit at the gazing benches and enjoy the native wildlife.
- Sport Court: The nearby Tomball Sports Association, Cypress Creek YMCA and Tomball Redcat Football groups run fun youth sports programs. Spring Creek Park features basketball, tennis and ball fields, as well.
- Swimming Pool: Residents can beat the summer heat at the neighborhood swimming pool located at the clubhouse.
- Tennis Court: There are neighborhood tennis courts available to residents to enjoy a little friendly competition, and the nearby public parks feature tennis courts as well.
- Tot Lot: The playground offers features for younger children.
- Trail: There is a scenic trail system that winds throughout the community, and extensive walking pathways offered at the nearby parks as well.
Close to home, residents enjoy world-class shopping and several area shopping centers that feature everything from large national retailers to small, locally owned boutiques.
Recreational opportunities abound in and around the community, such as 11 different City of Tomball parks, a number of well-known golf courses, and other acclaimed attractions are minutes away.
Phase One of Burroughs Park, a 330-acre Harris County recreational area, is northeast of Tomball. Designed as a multi-use park, The Playground For All Children meets the needs of disabled children. It is totally wheel chair accessible, and includes a lake, lighted and unlighted ball fields, concession stands, pavilion, pathways and picnic sites.
Spring Creek Park, at the northwest edge of Tomball, has 110 covered picnic tables, basketball and tennis courts, ball fields, camping, RV hookups and a playground. Smaller local facilities include Juergens Park, Matthews Park, and Dyess Park. The Tomball Sports Association, Cypress Creek YMCA, and Tomball Redcat Football groups run youth sports programs.
There are several golf clubs located near the community, such as Tomball Country Club, WindRose Golf Club and Houston Oaks Golf Club.
Schools for Wentworth Collection
- Tomball Independent School District
- Canyon Pointe Elementary
- Willow Wood Junior High School
- Tomball Memorial High School
Houston Fire Dept.#70
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Tomball Regional Medical Center
Harris County Public Library: Williams Branch
Tomball Police Department
USPS: Tomball Branch
Vintage Park Shopping District
888-671-8175 Contact Village BuildersRequest Info
888-671-8175 Contact Village BuildersRequest Info
Award winning home designs await.
You'll find the excitement of Village Builders' award winning home designs in every one of these stunning homes in Wildwood at Northpointe. The Wentworth Collection features amenities such as a chef's kitchen, study, game room, media room, a master suite with dual vanities, and a porte cochere. From the included luxury amenities to the special features unique to each floor plan, the home of your dreams awaits! Stop by our Welcome Home Center today and let Village Builders help you find that luxury dream home that you've been searching for.